Chairside is a unique Attachment Processing Material from Zest Dental Solutions, the manufacturer of the trusted LOCATOR® Abutments, LOCATOR Overdenture Implant (LODI) System and SATURNO® Narrow Diameter Implant System (SNDI).
CHAIRSIDE® Attachment Processing Material was designed for ease of use and predictability when processing attachments into full and partial overdentures, using either a chairside or laboratory procedure.
Clinician input contributed to a formulation that has the most sought after handling characteristics, which requires no primer, and is self-curing — all at a reduced cost per case*.
- No primer required for reduced chair time
- Shorter mixing tip reduces material waste and cost per case*
- Two size options to suit your implant practice
- 4mL syringe for pickup of LOCATOR and SATURNO Denture Attachment Housings
- Large 18mL cartridge ideal for full-arch fixed provisional prostheses utilizing immediate load protocols such as DIEM® 2 or All-On-4®
- Ideal viscosity for accurate application
- Bonds to itself for efficient void fill and touch-ups
- Dual cure capability provides convenient self or light cure flexibility
- Low curing temperature ensures patient comfort
- Odorless and tasteless to increase patient acceptance