SKD® MONO is a synthetic nylon monofilament suture whose main features are strength, excellent knot holding and minimal tissue reaction.
The suture is smooth and handles easily, and its diameter is highly uniform, making it ideal for applications in dental surgery.
- Synthetic, made from polyamide
- Smooth and easy to handle and knot
- Uniform diameter of filament
- Excellent tension resistance
- Excellent knot holding
- Minimal soft tissue injury
- Triangular-shape needle, ideal for fat and hard-to-penetrate tissues.