- Thixotropic gel: easy, precise and fast setting.
- Due to its balance viscosity, the gel remains in place during all the procedure.
- No tissue necrosis or blackening of tissue.
- Versatile in uses.
- Blue colour for easy visibility and placement.
- No contra-indications.
- In restorative dentistry: conditioning of the injured gum during the preparation of juxta-gingival class V cavities, to avoid discoloration of the definitive composite restoration.
- Prosthetic preparation: to allow a non-traumatic and optimal retraction of the gum. Apply the gel in the sulcus and insert the retraction cord.
- In endodontic procedures: when a canal is bleeding.