- 100% cotton cord is knitted into interlocking chains: to facilitate easy packing of cord into sulcus.
- Knitted loops absorb and transport significantly greater quantities of hemostatic solution or gel providing more effective hemostasis.
- For quick and easy identification the 3 sizes are colour-coded.
- Size 000:
- To be used when the sulcus is very narrow and shallow.
- Size 00:
- To be used when the sulcus is narrow and shallow.
- To be used for the impression technique with double cords. The 00 is placed at the bottom of the sulcus first
- Size 0:
- To be used when the sulcus is narrow.
- To be used when the gum is thin.
- To be used for an impression of mandibular incisors.
- Size 1:
- To be used with a thick gum and when the sulcus is deep.
- To be used for impressions of other dental sectors.