High viscosity preliminary impression material.
R-SI-LINE Impression materials offer:
- comfortable working times for stress free impressions
- an excellent thixotropic behaviour (excellent standing - and flowable character, under pressure the consistency changes, it will become a lower viscosity and optimal flow)
- optimised Shore-A-hardness and
- easy withdrawal from the mouth
- Preliminary impression material
- Soft green, A-silicone (VPS)
- Working time 1’ 10”
- Time in mouth ~2’
- Shore A / D hardness 72
- Dimensional change after 24h (%) <0.1
- Elastic recovery (%) >98.6
- Strain in compression (%) ~2.1
- For PUTTY-wash technique. The putty-wash first step impression should be the “individual tray” for the putty-wash second step impression.
- PUT1010FS > 2 x 600g pots (760 ml)