Τhin sheet of demineralized cortical bone, with great mechanical strength.
Maxxeus Laminar Bone may be used to replace a buccal wall in an augmentation procedure, as well as any craniomaxillofacial procedures where a flexible yet mechanically strong membrane is desired.
- Functions as a structural support graft
- Maintains support to reduce pressure on the graft after closure
- Naturally resorbs negating the need for retrieval
- Available in 3 convenient sizes
- Can be tacked in place with screws or pins
- Easily trimmed with scissors or a scalpel
- Packaged in saline, ready to use with no rehydration
Maxxeus Dental Laminar Bone is submersed in saline within a double sterile pouch and require no rehydration, saving valuable prep time. Each pack has a four year shelf life. Grafts are prepared using a patented bioburden reduction process, and when combined with terminal irradiation, provides a sterility assurance level of 10-6.
- 1 x 1 cm
- 1,5 x 2 cm
- 2 x 3 cm