Dual-curing core built-up material
- Very thixotropic: the material does not flow and remains in place without the need for a matrix.
- This dramatically improves the vision of the operating field.
- Equivalent hardness to dentin.
- The operator does not feel the difference when the bur moves from the tooth structures to the material.
- High flexural strength (130 MPa).
- High compressive strength.
- Also designed to seal root canal posts with a dual-curing bonding.
- CDD-25 (dentin) > 25ml cartridge + 20 mixing tips + 20 intra-oral tips