R-SI-Line Metal Bite
Bite registration, silicone based material.
Realityesthetics.com has been rating it with 4 stars from 2012 up to now. Dentaladvisor.com declared it as Top Bite Registration Material for 2012 and continued to include it in the list of preferred products for 2013.
R-SI-LINE METAL-BITE sets hard and fast, accurately capturing a record of a patient’s occlusion, even if only a small amount of material is used. Limiting its use to the occlusal surfaces avoids locking it into undercuts and makes it easier to remove from the mouth of the patient.
R-SI-LINE Impression materials offer:
- comfortable working times for stress free impressions
- intraoral normal set components
- intraoral fast set (FS) components
- an excellent Snap-Set (this is a temporally steep, sigmoidal (S-form) phase history during the polymerisation phase)
- an excellent thixotropic behaviour (excellent standing - and flowable character,
- under pressure the consistency changes, it will become a lower viscosity and optimal flow)
- optimised Shore-A-hardness and
- easy withdrawal from the mouth
- cp dark grey, A-silicone
- universal registration material
- extremely hard and fast
- wt ~ s, tim ~ 40 s
- shore D-hardness ~ 40
- acc. Prof. (HR) Dr. A. Gutowski, Dr. M. O. Ahlers, Dr. C. Konecke
- radiopaque for manufacturing surgical guides
- 2 x 50 ml + 12 MIC SXN
- CAD-CAM CIM Impression Technology
- Scanable A-Silicone, for a powderfree 3D-Data registration of antagonists
- MBK1074 > 2 x 50 ml + 12 MIC SXN