Resin for temporary bridges and crowns. HEMA and TEGDMA-free
- High flexural strength and slight resilience.
- Due to its perfect thixotropy, PHOENIX MD does not flow and can be injected directly in mouth, around the abutment tooth.
- A new layer can be applied on top of an existing one up to 2 to 3 days after, maximum.
- The new formulation has a setting time of 2’ 45".
- Very thin oxygen inhibition layer.
- To make temporary crowns and long temporary bridges, with a pre-impression (indirect method). Due to its high consistency, it is suitable to inject some resin in the sulcus of the preparation, prior to put the resin-filled impression back in the mouth.
- To make temporary crowns directly in mouth (direct method). A temporary crown can be made in mouth within 3 minutes maximum.
- PHMD-50-A2 > 1 x 50 ml cartridge, shade A2 + 10 mixing tips
- PHMD-50-A3 > 1 x 50 ml cartridge, shade A3 + 10 mixing tips