Resin to make surgical guides for implants. TEGDMA, HEMA, BISGMA and BPA-free
- Translucent shade, for a better vision of the surgical field.
- Resistant but slightly resilient for an easy removal.
- Adequate setting time.
- Low exothermicity.
- A new layer can be applied on top of an existing one and stick to it, to fill the free space between the guide and the “drilled body”.
- To make surgical guides directly in the mouth (avoid the need to make an impression and a plaster model for this step).
- Stabilization of SICAT plates (Sirona).
- Bite registration when it is unstable.
- DUCL-50 > 1 x 50ml cartridge + 10 mixing tips