Resin-based bite registration material, implant transfer caps splinting.
- Duroc has been developed from a mix of special resins to give one of the most rigid bite registration materials available.
- Very high hardness.
- High flexural strength.
- Negligible linear shrinkage.
- Burn with no residue.
- Reduced exothermic reaction when setting.
- Fast setting time: ~ 40 seconds.
- Blue for a strong contrast.
- Easy to trim the excess.
- Fixing together implant transfer caps before final impression.
- Bite registration, especially when the centric relation is unstable
- With its qualities, Duroc fix perfectly and fast the two parts of a bridge infrastructure.
- For bite registration.
- To elaborate inlays cores in direct methode.
- DU-50 > 50ml cartridge + 10 mixing tips