SEAL TEMP & SEAL TEMP S
Temporary resin-based cements
• 1/ Perio-friendly
- Due to the smooth texture of the cement, the gum completely heals within 2 to 3 days. Then, any procedure can be performed without any haemostatic problem (impression, etc)
- Can also be used on vital teeth
• 2/ Time saving
- The cement sticks to the intrados of the temporary crowns: the prepared teeth always remain clean.
- Before putting the temporary crown back on the tooth:
For SEAL TEMP, just apply a new layer of cement. If a supra-occlusion occurs, just trim the extrados of the temporary crown.
For SEAL TEMP S, tear off the old layer of cement with tweezers, prior to apply a new one.
- Temporary cement, for temporary crowns on vital teeth and implant.
- Permanent and/or semi-permanent cement for permanent crowns (except zircon crown) on implant.
- Strong retention strength, for temporary bridges and crowns on normal low abutment teeth.
- Definitive cement on implant, except prosthetics elements in zircon.
SEAL TEMP S
- Medium retention strength, for temporary bridge and crown cases on normal abutment teeth.
- Semi-definitive cement on implant.
Seal Temp product:
- STD 16 > 2 x 5 ml dual syringes + 20 mixing tips
Seal Temp S product:
- STDS 16 > 2 x 5 ml dual syringes + 20 mixing tips