Dual-curing, self-etching, composite-based adhesive system. TEGDMA, HEMA, BISGMA and BPA-free.
- Strong adhesion on both dentin and zircon as well as on metal, composite and silanated ceramic. No pre-treatment required
- in most cases: fast and easy to use.
- Careful balance between a hydrophobicity, allowing a long-term bonding and a slight hydrophilicity.
- Dual syringe for a perfect dosage.
- Intra-oral fine or Xfine tips, to facilitate the placement inside the mouth in the intrados of prosthesis or directly into the root canal.
- Waterproof and stability over time: no post-operative sensitivity
- Two shades available to fit all aesthetic situations: Translucent A2 and A3 opaque.
- Fluoride release, to avoid demineralization of the tooth structure and bacteria proliferation.
- Very low thickness of the cement film.
- Inlays, onlays, crowns and bridges.
- Strong adhesion on many type of material: zircon, metal, composite, silanized ceramic.
- Maryland bridges of 2 to 3 elements.
- Covers most aesthetic situations (when used with ceramic veneers), with a choice of two shades: translucent A2 and A3 opaque.
- Luting of root canal post.
- NC - 10 - TA2 > 1 x 5 ml + 10 mixing tips + 10 intraoral tips, translucent A2 shade
- NC - 10 - A3 > > 1 x 5 ml + 10 mixing tips + 10 intraoral tips, translucent A3 shade