Adbone® TCP is a porous synthetic ceramic, containing 99.9% beta tricalcium phosphate (β-TCP), designed for the filling of bone voids or defects, and is available in several geometries (granules, blocks, cylinders and wedges).
Adbone® TCP macroporosity and porous interconnectivity allows an excellent osteointegration, as well as a total vascularization of the implant with an excellent mechanical resistance.
Features and Benefits
• Adbone® TCP induces regeneration and bone growth:
- Stimulates the proliferation and differentiation of osteoblasts;
- 99,9% Tricalcium Phosphate (β-TCP)
• Highly interconnected porosity with an excellent mechanical resistance
• Adbone® TCP is replaced by new bone during the healing process.
Adbone® TCP is intendend to be used as a bone void filler or augmentation material for bone defects that are not intrinsic to the stability of the bony structure:
• Sinus floor elevation
• Alveolar filling or augmentation
• Alveolar regeneration
• Reconstruction of tumor voids and cysts defects
• Filling of extraction cavities
Particle sizing: 0,1 - 0,5mm / 0,5 - 1,0mm and volumes of 0,5g / 1,0g
Block sizes: 5x10x15 / 8x8x20 / 15x15x20 (mm)