Porous synthetic ceramic designed for the filling of bone voids or defects
Excellent Malleability. Perfect Osteointegration and Osteoconduction. Exceptional Bioactivity.
- 75% Hydroxyapatite;
- 25% Tricalcium Phosphate (β-TCP);
• adbone®BCP induces regeneration and bone growth:
- Stimulates the proliferation and differentiation of osteoblasts;
• Highly interconnected porosity with an excellent mechanical resistance;
• adbone®BCP is replaced by new bone tissue – biphasic resorption due to its composition.
adbone®BCP is intended to be used as a bone void filler or augmentation material for bone defects that are not intrinsic to the stability of the bony structure:
• Sinus floor elevation;
• Alveolar filling or augmentation;
• Alveolar regeneration;
• Reconstruction of tumor voids and cyst defects;
• Filling of extraction cavities.
Διάσταση κόκκων: 0,1 – 0,5mm
Όγκος: 0,5g / 1,0g