- Biocompatibility +++.
- Highly filled.
- Thixotropic: the material will not flow and will remain in place.
- Time saving: no need for a metallic matrix.
- Very resistant: flexural strength > 100 MPa.
- Ideal in conjunction with PureFill, for the “bond & flow” technique.
- Restoration of small classes III and classes V
- Its perfect thixotropy and its high flexural strength, make PureFill Flow the ideal flowable composite to fix splints (mobile teeth, after orthodontics treatments)
- Cavity liner in the “bond & flow” technique
|References & Presentations|
|2 x 1,2ml (minimum 2g) syringes + 10 tips. Available in the following VITA shades: A1/B1- A2 – A3 – A3,5 – B2.|
|IR-100||100 pink needle tips. Gauge 18.|