Excellent Malleability. Perfect Osteointegration and Osteoconduction. Exceptional Bioactivity.
Features and Benefits
- 75% Hydroxyapatite;
- 25% Tricalcium Phosphate (β-TCP);
adbone®BCP induces regeneration and bone growth:
- Stimulates the proliferation and differentiation of osteoblasts
Highly interconnected porosity with an excellent mechanical resistance.
adbone®BCP is replaced by new bone tissue – biphasic resorption due to its composition.
adbone®BCP is intended to be used as a bone void filler or augmentation material for bone defects that are not intrinsic to the stability of the bony structure:
- Sinus floor elevation;
- Alveolar filling or augmentation;
- Alveolar regeneration;
- Reconstruction of tumor voids and cyst defects;
- Filling of extraction cavities.
Particle sizing: 0,1 – 0,5mm
Available in: 0,5g / 1,0g